Infantry cadets assigned to classes on drill training with a platoon of cadets. He started classes, but knew little about the team, constantly with them late. When the platoon approached the deep ditch at the end of the parade ground and had to change the direction of motion, hapless commander could not recall the command you want. The situation is tense. Finally, down came the pleading voice:
- Tell me though: "Goodbye, boys!"
joke christmas songs
- Well, that was easy to catch the criminal - said a police officer.
- He broke into a safe, pulled out the money, drank a bottle of whiskey, smoked a cigarette and left fingerprints.
- On a bottle?
- On the asphalt!
AWOL soldier in the night cuts in general.
- You know who I am?
- Do you know who I am?
- Thank God! - And dives into the bushes.
joke of the day one liner
The rookie lost his duffel bag.
- Five days' imprisonment, and, in addition, you will deduct from the salary cost of the bag.
- Signor Lieutenant, you want to say that I have to pay for the bag?
- Yes, and thank God that we lost bag rather than a tank!
Abram went to the toilet at night. In the darkness came upon a sack of potatoes. Cursed on his way. Hit on a box of macaroni. Goes further, stumbles on a bag of sugar, stumbles on a box of canned goods, falls:
- Damn! But when will this end hunger?
joke short stories
- When you come to us for dinner, Mr. Katz?
- So ... Monday I was at Stern ... Tuesday sick ... Wednesday at Weiss ... Thursday sick ... I come to you on Friday.
In London, a Scot, met with a tourist from the United States.
- You are from which country come? - He asks.
- From the greatest country in the world! - Replied the American.
- Just like me! - Scot was delighted. - Only you have not Scottish accent.
next 133 134 135 136 137