- Good day, and Vlad was still at home?
- Yes, still at home ... but the wreaths already learned!
Biologist, a physicist and mathematician, went on a business trip to England. Passing through England on the train all grazing in the meadow saw a black cow. On arrival home, each wrote a report on its work. Biology: In England, live cows. Physics: In England, I saw a black cow. Math: In England there is at least one cow, black, at least on one side.
- Wife - asks the Colonel, - love - this is fun or work?
- Of course, pleasure. Otherwise you'd led a platoon of soldiers.
short funny jokes
- I am fed up with Sergeant Brooks and his familiarity - Private Smith had complained to his friend: - when the conversation he constantly slaps me in the chest and breaking with the cigarettes in his breast pocket. But nothing, I found a way to wean him!
- What are you going to do? - Asked the friend.
- The next time when meeting with him, I planted in his breast pocket jumping mine.
one liners jokes
- Abram, but what happens if you break one of the ten commandments?
- Will have nine.
- What is it?
- You know, doctor, I can only see moving objects.
- And how did you come down here?
- I shook my head ...
- What is your last night ended in a quarrel with his wife? - Asking young people comrade.
- It crawled on my knees, - proudly answered that.
- And what she said at the same time?
- Get out from under the bed, sneaking coward!
There are two Englishmen, a gentleman.
- Sir, you were on Thursday at the theater? He takes out his notebook and looked into it:
- Yes, it was ...
- Sir, you were there with my wife? He looks in the book:
- Yes, her.
- Sir, I do not like. He again looks to the book:
- She did not like me too.
next 17 18 19 20 21