- Do you smoke! Since when?
- Since that memorable evening when her husband returned the day before and the trip and found a cigarette butt in the ashtray.
- What is the Six Day War?
- Week of the Jewish art of war in the Arab countries.
Department of soldiers allotted to hozraboty, together shirk from it. One soldier, known slacker, smoking, said:
- The hardest thing to do inaction - is that you can not pause and rest.
Mrs. Barrymore, who late in the evening would pass the notorious London Bridge, stopping the ordinary Jones.
- Excuse me, but can not be here, ma'am, "he says politely lady.
- Why? I really need the other side. I'm going to join her husband at work!
- Excuse me, ma'am, again. We are now teaching, and a bridge that was blown up by a direct hit Iraqi bombs.
- What kind of child's play! - Outraged Mrs. Barrymore. Where's your lieutenant? At this point, the lieutenant, but he calmly walks past, ignoring the absurd cries of Mrs. Barrymore. Finally, he turns around and says with vexation:
- I can not talk to you, ma'am.
- But why?
- I was already half an hour killed.
My father the rabbi bought a purse of a car. We agreed that the car will not belong to any one, nor to another religion. But my father still in the secrets of the rabbi sprinkled holy water on the car. The next morning he goes to the car and sees: the exhaust pipe was shorter by almost palm.
- I heard you got rich. How do you manage?
- Very simple. I was carrying tourists to the island and back. Way - five hundred pounds, back - three times more expensive.
Chef turns to a new employee:
- My deputy told you that you do?
- Yes, sir.
- And what did he say?
- What should I wake up, if you appear.
My wife tells her husband:
- I want to adopt a three-month English child.
- And what are you gonna do with him?
- When he starts talking, I'll learn from him English.
next 36 37 38 39 40